Subscribe to upcoming and past releases from this package and add it to a stack.Add to stack
- Add "-log" and "-logfmt" options to append a line to a specified log file for each successful stream-url fetch (see docs).
- Fix bug that caused config file arguments with unescaped Perl regex characters in their values to be ignored.
- StreamFinder::Rumble - Fix bug that caused description to be cut short.
- StreamFinder::Spreaker - Handle their multiple URLs, and also fetch video streams.
- StreamFinder::SermonAudio - Handle additional "alternate" URLs as well as video streams they can contain. Also try harder to find icon.
Fetch actual raw streamable URLs from various radio-station, video & podcast websites.
- Release version 1.51
- Release date July 1, 2021
- Log source https://fastapi.metacpan.org/source/TURNERJW/StreamFinder-1.62/Changes
- Package CPAN :: StreamFinder
- Registry Comprehensive Perl Archive Network
- ADD FIX