Subscribe to upcoming and past releases from this package and add it to a stack.Add to stack
- Add StreamFinder::Anystream - as a "fall-back" module to search any specified webpage URL for streams (streams are matched by searching for URLs matching specific known stream types, ie. ".mp3", ".ogg", etc. (The default "-keep" list is: "mp3,ogg,flac,mp4,m4a,mpd,m3u8,m3u,pls").
- Added StreamFinder option "-omit" to specify submodules that you have installed to NOT be used, ie. -omit => "Anystream,Youtube".
Fetch actual raw streamable URLs from various radio-station, video & podcast websites.
- Release version 1.45
- Release date May 4, 2021
- Log source https://fastapi.metacpan.org/source/TURNERJW/StreamFinder-1.62/Changes
- Package CPAN :: StreamFinder
- Registry Comprehensive Perl Archive Network