Subscribe to upcoming and past releases from this package and add it to a stack.Add to stack
- Modified formatting of p-values in tableX-functions. Thanks to Patrick McCormick for the hint.
- Modified 'transformVarNames' from data$var1 to data[, "var1"]
- Added 'pairwise.fisher.test'
- Enabled more passing through of xtable arguments. Thanks to John Horton and Ivan Hanigan for the suggestion. Added to the help file for tableNominal how to have a caption on top of the table, instead of at the bottom, as was the previous default.
- Added to help file of tableNominal how to enable repeating table names at the top of each page in the longtable format. Thanks to Ivan Hanigan for the suggestion.
reporttools: Generate "LaTeX"" Tables of Descriptive Statistics
- Release version _1.0.9
- Release date N/A
- Log source https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reporttools/NEWS
- Package CRAN :: reporttools
- Registry Comprehensive R Archive Network