Subscribe to upcoming and past releases from this package and add it to a stack.Add to stack
- Fixed bug where plugin was dependant on transients being stored in the DB (which isn’t the case when object caching is enabled)
- Fixed bug when get\_key\_name() fails to create a new key if none is found
- Bug Fix: Fixed fatal error on sites not using bbPress (sorry)
- New Feature: Added Anti-Spam capabilities to bbPress new topic and reply forms
- New Feature: Added Anti-Spam capabilities to the user registration screen to block spam bot registration
- Fixed bug that was preventing comment reply ability from the WordPress comment admin area.
Advanced Invisible Anti-Spam
Block bots without annoying captchas. Cache friendly solution with rotating keys! Blocks comment, registration, and bbpress spam. Activate and done!
- Latest release 1.4.3
- Releases 8
- Stacks 0
- Website http://mattkeys.me
- Registry link https://wordpress.org/plugins/advanced-invisible-anti-spam/
- invisible captcha spam comments bot