All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog
and this project adheres to Semantic Versioning.
* [make:crud] Ask a new question - controller name - to allow that to
be customized - #840 thanks to @weaverryan
* [make:crud] Make the delete form submit via a normal POST request
instead of …
* [make:test] Added a new command that interactively asks you between
several different styles of test classes. See #807 thanks to @dunglas.
* [make:unit-test] Deprecated the maker in favor of …
* Sort entity auto-completion in various commands - thanks to @zorn-v
* [make:registration-form] Added a new question to generate code that will allow
users to click on the "verify email" link in their email without needing to be
authenticated - #776 thanks to @…
* [make:auth] Added support to make:auth for the new "authenticator" security mode in
Symfony 5.2 - #736 thanks to @jrushlow!
* Add support for doctrine/inflector v2 (v1 is still allowed) - #758 thanks to @jrushlow!
* [make:entity] Fixed setting a null value for OneToMany - #755 thanks to @Kocal!
* Use PHP 8 Route attributes when using PHP 8 - #725 thanks to @jrushlow!
* Improve version detection by reading config.platform.php - #728 thanks to @jrushlow!
* Added experimental PHP 8 support. The bundle now allows php 8 and all
maker commands (whose dependencies allow PHP 8) now having passing tests.
* [make:entity] Optimized how the removeXXXX() methods are generated
for relationships - #675 thanks to @mhabibi!
* [make:serializer:normalizer] Generated a better template, trying to
* [make:docker:database] When using MySQL, a "main" database is now created
automatically for you - #656 thanks to @robmeijer!
* [make:voter] Better generated entity "guess" - #658 thanks to @y…
* [make:docker:database] Added a new command to generate a database service
in your docker-compose.yaml file - #640 thanks to @jrushlow!
* Added "email verification/confirmation" option to make:registration-form - see #603
thanks to @jrushlow!
* Reverted support for doctrine/inflector 2.0 - #611 thanks to @weaverryan
* PHP 7.1 is now the required minimum version - #598 thanks to @weaverryan
* MakerBundle now allows doctrine/inflector 2.0 - #600 thanks to @alcaeus
Packagist is the main Composer repository. It aggregates public PHP packages installable with Composer.